freecerti International institute of generosity development
Student Ambassadors EUROPE
The FreeCertification.Org Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students or anyone to grow with the International Institute of generosity development. Using this opportunity doing internship from the remote student will increase own leadership, technical, communication skills online.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Social media account handling for FreeCertification.Org Facebook, LinkedIn, a Twitter account.
- Creating content and posting them on social media pages.
- Writing the blog topics.
- Communication with other form members on FreeCertification.Org
- Improving existing website issues.
- Writing emails to FreeCertification.Org members
- Social media marketing.
Becoming a Student Ambassador – Qualifications
- Must have good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit motivation to work remotely.
What you get when you join
- Email id on your name – yourname@FreeCertification.Org
- Guidance and starter kit from – Padmaraj or someone else member
work plan – to achieve your goal
What you get at the end
- Technical + Leadership + Online community marketing experience
- You will get friends around the world
- Experience letter from FreeCertification.Org – You can use it for your next job or CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com