freecerti International institute of generosity development
Student Community Manager
The FreeCertification.Org Community Manager Program is a digital leadership opportunity for students or anyone to grow with the International Institute of generosity development. Using this opportunity doing internship from the remote student will increase own leadership, technical, communication skills online.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Create a content strategy
- Content distribution in FB, WhatsApp, telegram etc.
- Interacting with online on the diffrent website
- Overseeing online events, communicating with media
- Creating PR and distribution
Becoming a Student Community Manager – Qualifications
- Must have good English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit motivation to work remotely.
What you get when you join
- Email id on your name – yourname@FreeCertification.Org
- Guidance and starter kit from – Padmaraj or someone else member
work plan – to achieve your goal
What you get at the end
- Technical + Leadership + Online community marketing experience
- You will get friends around the world
- Experience letter from FreeCertification.Org – You can use it for your next job or CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com