Learn the Identifying High Potential Employees – Keep Top Performing Employees In Your Team.
They are defined as groups of people, very well prepared to analyze and decide, which are established with long-term criteria and aware that they are a strategic tool within the organization.
Its members, representative of the different strata and functions of the company, exchange information, criteria and attitudes with total support for decision-making, each aware of the presence of others; oriented to achieve objectives and interests of the company, with high commitment, involvement and cohesion, generally under the administration of a leader or driver.
Keep Top Performing Employees In Your Team:
- High sense of purpose or shared vision of the future.
- A high level of trust and interpersonal disposition.
- Advanced respect for individual differences.
- A great development of open multipolar communication.
- A genuine need for sustained and optimized learning.
- Systematic development of flexibility, adaptability and willingness to change.
- The systematic practice of effective work methods.
- Operational strategy of shared leadership.
Learn more such secrets on the team management course